Monday 26 January 2015

Music Monday #3



MUSIC MONDAY #3

It feels like a while since I last did a post about the songs I'm loving at the moment, so seeing as it's Monday, and Music Mondays are always a good idea (and a ruddy fantastic way to kick start the week) here we are. I've chosen a selection of my favourite songs, ie. the ones that I compulsively play on Spotify, and listed them below for you to take a listen to, and hopefully enjoy as much as I do. Mondays are always a bit dull, which is why discovering new music is a perfect way of brightening up the day, and anyways, it's waaaaaaaaaay more fun than doing whatever you were supposed to be doing, which in my case is doing my uni work and booking house viewings. So yah, c'est la view my friends, and get tapping that play button below.

BITE DOWN
Haim vs. Bastille

HOLD BACK THE RIVER
James Bay

MASTER/ PRETENDER
First Aid Kit

DRAWING BOARD
George Ezra

SO LONG
Circa Waves

LOSING
Becky Hill (Just Kiddin Remix)

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
Ellie Goulding

I BET MY LIFE
Imagine Dragons

FOURFIVESECONDS
Rihanna ft. Paul McCartney & Kanye West

YOUR LOVE GETS SWEETER
Finley Quaye

I SWORE
Denai Moore

FEEL THE LIGHTNING
Dan Deacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...