Wednesday 21 January 2015

Dallas Clayton


DALLAS CLAYTON

I was going to save this post for a different day, but I woke up this morning to find that it was absolutely chucking it down with rain and snow. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised about that, what with living in Manchester, but either way, it ain't nice. So that's why my racing mind began thinking of bright, happy, beautiful things that would somehow counteract the gloom outside, and subsequently thought about the wonderful Dallas Clayton. Dallas is an American illustrator and author who creates the most fantastic and inspiring artwork, which he then shares with the world via his hugely successful books, and other outlets such as Instagram, which is where I discovered him. Stumbling across his Instagram feed was an absolute joy, because it's full of so many fabulously unique illustrations, which are then combined with beautifully inventive, inspiring poetry and quotes, written by Dallas himself. The temptation to like every photo is rather overwhelming, which is why I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you, because wherever in the world you may be, a little bit of Dallas Clayton is guaranteed to instantly brighten your day and your life. Everything he turns his hand to is an instant mini masterpiece, and he has such a fun, original artistic style and way with words, that there's no doubt at all that Dallas deserves every bit of success he's earned, and will no doubt continue to receive in the future. So with that, here's a little bit a lot of Dallas Clayton to chase those clouds away...

(all images are taken from and belong to...)

SpiritsFloating
Growing up

Reasons
SuccessA few things that make me happy.
Vacation
Force fields
Fell
Make magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...