Tuesday 20 January 2015

Valentino Pre A/W 2015


VALENTINO PRE A/W 2015
I'm completely and utterly sorry-not-sorry for all these stunning photographs of Valentino's new A/W 2015-16 collection. As soon as I stumbled across the first photo I was instantly hit by Cupid's arrow, because the designer label's newest collection is full of the most ridiculously gorgeous, sublime and oh so beautiful clothing and accessories that I have possibly ever seen. If my excessive use of adverbs and adjectives (just did a linguistics exam, hence why these terms are on zee brain), didn't make it clear enough, I am basically seriously considering putting my house deposit down on one of these breathtaking creations and sofa hopping next year instead. Who needs a house when you can have one of these stunning Valentino masterpieces, namely the one in the top left hand corner *cough cough*. Anyhow, putting that aside, I love the elegance that exudes from the collection, with the emphasis being on beautiful pieces that celebrate femininity without giving to much away. I love the floaty, patterned, embellished dresses that remind me of a glorious Renaissance dream, I love the focus on colour blocking with vintage, primary tones which is oh so artistic and used so cleverly contour the body. Everything about this collection takes my breath away, and to tell you the truth, it kind of makes me long to be a rich, stunning Italian goddess twirling around the streets of Rome in the evening sunset, espresso in hand, dressed head to toe in Valentino and having the time of my life... Unfortunately however, I'm not rich or Italian, nor have I ever been to Rome and I actually can't handle an espresso, but hey, a girl can dream, and it just goes to show the magic a piece of clothing can unleash, and how wonderful Valentino's creative vision and artistry is.

-All photos belong to Vogue UK and can be found here-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...