Tuesday 30 September 2014

Suki Waterhouse L'Officiel Paris October '14

Suki Waterhouse, L'Officiel October 2014
So I'm an avid follower of the wonderfully fabulous British model Suki Waterhouse on Instagram, my absolute fave social media site (I can literally spend the entire day on there if my wifi allows it, which at uni it unfortunately doesn't) and after trawling through my feed yesterday I saw she'd posted a really stunning photo of herself, and what might that photo be, I hear you ask? Why it was the photo above, taken from the October 2014 cover of L'Officiel Paris which the lovely Suki will be gracing, dressed in what just might be the most iconic piece from Burberry this season- the monogrammed autumnal cloak. And doesn't she just look absolutely gorgeous? Unfortunately I don't have any other photos from the shoot to share with you, as of yet, however if you keep your eyes peeled on the L'Officiel Paris website they should be posted online any time soon, as will the magazine be hitting the shelves from tomorrow onwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...