Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lovin' La Renta S/S 2015


Oscar de la Renta S/S 2015
I wasn't going to do another post today on zee blog, but then I was looking at the photos from the Oscar de la Renta Spring/ Summer 2015 show from NYFW and those la Renta creations were just too stunning/ beautiful/ pretty/ gorgeous/ mesmerizing to ignore. So like always, I had to share, because sharing is caring, so as today draws to a close here in the UK, please do enjoy these photos on my behalf and try not to let that intense love you will feel in your chest make you explode kk?


I don't know about you but right now I'm flopped on the floor in a daze of love and complete and utter adoration. Those dresses are stuunning, like where and when can I get one and when am I winning the lottery so I can actually buy one?!

All photo credit goes to Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...