Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stuck In The Middle With You...

Sherlock's in the house: Benedict Cumberbatch attends the gala screening of The Guest to support pal Dan Stevens

Benedict Cumberbatch & Dan Stevens
I'm really sorry-not-sorry for this post because basically, I was doing my daily scour of the news and I found this photo of Benedict Cumberbatch and Dan Stevens at the screening for new film 'The Guest' and oh my god my heart kind of swoooooooooned and I just felt myself go all giddy looking at the both of them. Oh yeah, and I also was imagining myself stood in between the two of them because that would equal complete and utter heaven. So basically now I'm super duper happy and I shall defo be taking my Sherlock boxset to uni.....

And now for an oh so relevant song, Stealers Wheel with 'Stuck In The Middle With You'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...