Monday 29 September 2014

Music Monday #2


Music Monday #2
I've been loving and listening to so much new music these last few weeks, what with all my flatmates being equally music obsessed and our ipods being in constant rotation in the ipod dock, as we try to impress each other with our best tuneage. So I decided that as it is a Monday, this evidently calls for a much needed Music Monday, featuring all the amazing music that I've been obsessing over and repeatedly overplaying just to satisfy that music craving in my soul, and voilĂ , here it is!

1
JAMIE T
-RABBIT HOLE (CARRY ON THE GRUDGE)

2
ONE REPUBLIC
-LIFE IN COLOUR-


3
DEACON BLUE
-A NEW HOUSE-



4
NICK DRAKE
-NORTHERN SKY-



5
GEORGE EZRA
-BARCELONA-





6
LONDON GRAMMAR
-IF YOU WAIT-



7
LOWER THAN ATLANTIS
-EMILY-


8
CIRCA WAVES
-SO LONG-



9
PRIDES
-I SHOULD KNOW YOU BETTER-

10
LORDE
-YELLOW FLICKER BEAT-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...