Wednesday 3 September 2014

Beautiful Derbyshire...

Stunning: Early signs of autumn were clear for all to see at a misty  Chatsworth House in Derbyshire this morning as forecasters predicted an Indian Summer for the UK

Beautiful Derbyshire
As you may or may not know, I am from Derby, Derbyshire and a lot of the time I diss it (sorry Derbz), but deep down I love my hometown and county with all my heart, and one of the reasons I love it is because it can be so ruddy beautiful, as I was reminded of this morning. The local paper had these gorgeous photos of the Chatsworth estate in particular printed on the pages and they were just so breathtakingly stunning, and yeah I had that whole smug/ proud 'hehe I'm from Derbyshire, that's my home turf m8, u jel or wot' thing, so I wanted to share some of those amazing photos with you, because even if you're not from Derbyshire, it will remind you how beautiful the UK really is.

Haze: The spire of St. Peter's Church, Edensor, appears through a golden morning mist as dawn breaks over the Chatsworth estate in the Derbyshire Peak District


Promising: Met Office forecaster Krista Mitchell said by Friday temperatures could be as high as 24C (75F) or 25C (77F) in the South. Pictured: Chatsworth Estate

Gearing up: Two deer prepare for the rutting season as early morning mist clears from the picturesque Chatsworth Estate in the Derbyshire Dales


Idyllic: Forecasters are predicting a above-average temperatures this autumn, with warm weather expected for the next three months. Pictured: Chatsworth Estate


If you want to see some more gorgeous photography of Derbyshire then check out Villager Jim who has some really amazing photos and is something of a local legend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...