Friday 19 September 2014

Manchester...


Manchester
I'm writing this post to explain my disappearance off the face of this earth the last few days (it feels like an eternity since I last posted), just in case you were wondering. Basically last Saturday I finally did the whole leaving home and going to uni thing and almost one week later here I am, feeling like my previous existence in good ol' Derby is a lifetime away. I've settled in rather well and have already ended up making some friends and I'm constantly meeting the most amazing people. I love my new flatmates (all seven of them), my course is going good and of course there's been some crazy times flung in there for good measure ie. spending Saturday night partying with Brazilians, being serenaded by a guy with a banjo, clubbing with a load of second years feeling ever so cool and meeting a guy called Chicken. 

So with all these mad times (tonight my flatmate is going to attempt to make us all pasta bake for tea and we might watch a documentary too... don't judge) finding the time to post on here is a little difficult as there's always so much going on up here in the beautiful Manchester, but don't you worry, now that I'm starting to get my feet on the ground I'll be able to start posting much more regularly for you all so all will be good if we just... have a little patienceeeee (sorry I'm in Manchester, of course I had to quote Take That).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...