Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Morning Playlist


Sunday Morning Playlist 
So although my Sunday morning maaaaay not look quite like these photos, because 1) I can't fit a hammock in my box of a bedroom, 2) I didn't have a cheese related breakie (muesli for the win) and 3) I'm not allowed to keep a cat in halls, I'll tell you something, it's still just as awesome okay. Up here in good ol' Manchester the sky is blue, I repeat blue, and the sun is out, and it's such a beautiful day, and I don't have to be anywhere except Lidl to do some food shopping, and I had a lie in, and basically I'm just lounging around in my super comfy Minnie Mouse pj's blogging and listening to good music. So because it's such a nice/ awesome/ cool day today, I thought I'd share with you the music I've been listening to this morning so that you too can have a compeletly awesome Sunday too. No need to thank me, just hit play...

1
THE BLACK KEYS
-GOTTA GET AWAY FROM YOU-
❃ ❋ ❀

2
THE STREETS
-DON'T MUG YOURSELF-
❃ ❋ ❀

3
RASCAL FLATTS
-LIFE IS A HIGHWAY-
❃ ❋ ❀

4
BOSTON
-MORE THAN A FEELING-
❃ ❋ ❀

5
JOURNEY
-DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'-
❃ ❋ ❀

6
KINGS OF LEON
-FANS-
❃ ❋ ❀

7
FOSTER THE PEOPLE
-ARE YOU WHAT YOU WANNA BE-
❃ ❋ ❀

8
POISON
-TALK DIRTY TO ME-
❃ ❋ ❀

9
PASSION PIT
-TAKE A WALK-
❃ ❋ ❀

10
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
-THUNDER ROAD-
❃ ❋ ❀

(a little last note for you all.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...