Sunday 7 September 2014

Yayoi Kusama Artwork

Yayoi Kusama
A while ago whilst researching some art project, college or school I simply cannot remember but yanooee YOLO and that, I found the artwork of Japenese artist Yayoi Kusama who happens to be 85 years old and the most fabulous style icon you ever did see. And whaddya know, I fell head over heels in love with her work.

Most of Yayoi's work is centred around the idea of circles, and my absolute favourite pieces of Yayoi's are her light installations, which I love partly because I think I was a moth in a previous life cos I love light so much, and also because they are also utterly divine, so much so that ideally I want one installed in my new uni flat as that would be the coolest thing evaaaaa...

1

2

3

4

5

6

I also luuuuurve Yayoi's other polka dot infused artwork full of such rich, vibrant, beautiful colours and patterns that are effortlessly cool and zany and funky too...

1


2


3/4
   

5


6 / 7



To check out more of Yayoi's fabulous work head to...
http://www.yayoi-kusama.jp/e/information/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...