Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tavi Gevinson, NYLON October 2014

-
Tavi
-
-all images belong to Nylon Magazine

Tavi Gevinson, NYLON October '14
I don't know about you but I am loving these photos of the wonderful and so very inspiring Tavi Gevinson in this month's Nylon magazine. I've been a fan of Tavi's for a couple of years now (ever since she rocked the grey hair look at the age of 14 or so basically) and love, love, love her publication Rookie Mag which is basically the bestest friend any teenage girl could have. Trust me, it will change your life. She's such an incredible inspiration to girls everywhere, what with the issues and matters she promotes, the fact that she's never been afraid to be 100% herself nor apologise for who she is and what she believes in, and for the insane amount of things she's achieved by the tender age of eighteen. This girl is out of this world amazing and any recognition that heads her way is always so very much deserved. I often find myself comparing my achievements to Tavi's and wishing I were in her shoes, but then again, the thing about Tavi is that there's just something about her and the Rookie community she's created, that make you feel like you can achieve all these worthwhile things too. That your dreams aren't impossible to achieve, no matter how big or how small they may be, and what she's done for our generation is something just a little bit incredible.
So thank you Tavi, you go gal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...