Saturday 4 October 2014

Midnight Drawing


Midnight Drawing
Last night me and my flatmate Dan found ourselves in the unusual and highly strange position where six of our flatmates were out and about, whether that be back home visiting family and friends, eating curry in The Curry Mile with just their fingers or out clubbing in town, and we were basically the only two home, which is awfully weird when there are eight of you normally (plus honorary flat members). So upon finding ourselves in this position, we sat across from each other with our laptops out, whacked on some tuneage and whilst Dan was good and did some work (plus falsetto singing to Arctic Monkeys, which lead to the emergence of the fact that he used to be an amazing karaoke singer) I did some digital drawings. Now I must admit I'm surprised I actually did these, as it's not normally my style, but I can't lie, I'm insanely proud of these pieces, and that's why I simply had to share them with you!

So I hope you like these as there'll be more coming soon, and should you want to use my pieces somewhere, please just ask me and give me credit when doing so, and that will all be completely A-okay mi amigo (sorry I luv Spanish don't I). And if you want to purchase any of my work just click on the image and you'll be taken straight to my Bluboca store!

1

2

3


4

For more of my art check out my Redbubble store Bluboca, and my art page on Instagram,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...