Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fireworks Luv


Fabulous Fireworks
Where I live, here in Derby (although in less than two weeks that sentence will say Manchester instead YIKES), there is this free outdoor classical music concert (the largest in the country I'll have ya know), held in this gorgeous park on the outskirts of the city. It's put on every year and to every citizen of Derby this event marks the end of summer and the beginning of autumn. Now because Derby is Derby, there really ain't much going on despite what the local paper tries to say, so this annual event is a big-un in Derby's social calender and is basically the place to be when it's on.

 For me, best thing about this whole event is not the classical music but the absolutely fantasmic (thanks Nicole Scherzinger for that fabby word) fireworks that wow me till I'm sprawled across my camping seat, devoured by immense love for those beautiful dazzling things, every single year. And because I think fireworks are the best thing ever and because they combine every thing I love, ie. glitter, sparkles, colour, art in one, I thought I really ought to do a post featuring lots of gorgeous photos of fireworks. So here it is, and I'm sorry it took so long to get to the actual point of this post. Rambling is a speciality of mine.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...