Thursday 11 September 2014

Life Is An Adventure...


Life is an adventure...
In two days time I'm actually, officially, properly, for realz moving out of my beloved house and away from my awesome family and venturing an hour and a half up the country to good ol' Manchester where I'll be spending the next four years of my life in a haze of Oasis, Take That and Coronation Street. How I'm going to get all of my possessions up there is another matter (we may actually have to hire out a removal lorry) but with all that aside, I have to say that now I'm finally feeling 70% excited and 30% nervous, instead of that awful 50/50. 

Let me explain: the last month or so (make that year) I've been going through phases of absolute excitement and then swinging round 180 degrees into nervous breakdown territory. It's one extreme or the other and I can't lie, it's been pretty crap, but this last week, something inside of me seems to have settled because although I'm leaving all these people and things and places I love behind, I've just had this overwhelming feeling that everything is actually going to be okay. It's all going to be alright, even if I do end up flooding my new flat from crying when my family leaves me. It's going to be okay, no, more than that, it's going to be amazing. I just somehow know (don't ask me how), and because I want to celebrate this recent shift in mood, and give all my fellow uni goers (or if you're about to start college or a new job or something completely new and out of your comfort zone) something to inspire you all and make you feel okay as well, here are some inspiring photo quotes (which I love) to help you along...


So good luck to you, and make sure you go out into that big beautiful world and live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...