Friday 28 December 2018

2019: A Mood









2019: A Mood


As memories of Christmas start to fade, and the new year zooms towards us at light speed, I find  myself day dreaming and fantasising about the year ahead.

My mind feels like a cinematic film reel of photos, memories and imagination, and it somehow inspires such hope and wonder in me for what's in store. I love thinking about all the things I'll do. All the place life will take me. Where will I go. What will I see. How will I use my time. What do I want to achieve. 

The new year brings such promise and possibility, and it's impossible to not be swept up in the delectable magic of it all.

I can't wait to get started on this next chapter.

So in an attempt to capture how I'm feeling inside, and the innermost workings of my mind, I've made a mood board full of photos to hopefully evoke those same feelings in you. 

Here's to a very happy, glorious new year!


*All images linked to their original source*


Image result for venice beach tumblr

Image result for tumblr california building artwork


Image result for tumblr big sur   Image result for tumblr big sur

Image result for tumblr parisian


Image result for tumblr big sur


Image result for tumblr summer city   Image result for tumblr summer city


Image result for tumblr summer city


Image result for tumblr 500 days of summer

Image result for tumblr aquarium

Image result for tumblr roadtrip  Image result for tumblr roadtrip

Related image

Image result for tumblr tea

Image result for tumblr forest

Image result for tumblr parisian   Image result for tumblr parisian

Image result for tumblr california office building

Image result for tumblr meadow

Image result for tumblr meadow

Image result for tumblr spain

Image result for tumblr parisian

Image result for tumblr vienna


Image result for tumblr red rain   Image result for tumblr books

Image result for tumblr city

Image result for tumblr red

Image result for tumblr city

Image result for tumblr cactuses  Image result for tumblr cactuses

Image result for tumblr blue sky

Related image

Image result for tumblr before sunrise

Image result for tumblr pink light quote

Image result for tumblr pink building

Image result for tumblr metro

Image result for tumblr retro

Image result for tumblr ticket

Image result for tumblr pink flowers

Image result for tumblr seville  Image result for tumblr budapest



Related image

Image result for tumblr coffee

Image result for tumblr orange

Image result for tumblr devon beach

Image result for tumblr guitar

Image result for tumblr picnic

Image result for tumblr breton

Image result for tumblr new york

Image result for tumblr fashion photography Image result for tumblr fashion photography

Image result for tumblr pink flowers

Image result for tumblr record player

Image result for tumblr leaves

Related image

Image result for tumblr neon quote

3 comments:

  1. My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Dr Abalaka who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at dr.abalaka@outlook.com you are well come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Dr Abalaka who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at dr.abalaka@outlook.com you are well come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...