Thursday 31 March 2016

Zara Dresses

DENIM FROCK COAT

ZARA DRESSES

Over the years I have been something of an admirer of Zara, and all the gorgeousness packed into every store. All those t-shirts, shirts, dresses, skirts, trousers, jeans, shoe, handbags, coats which each have this alluring European aesthetic about them. Every time I walk into Zara, I'm reminded of Spain in particular, and I get an intense longing to be in a Spanish city, walking down a cobbled street in thirty degree sunshine dressed head to toe in Zara. Or likewise, I imagine I'm sitting in a bar on a street in Lisbon, Portugal, in a beautiful Zara dress watching the streaking reds, oranges, yellows of the evening sunset. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that for me, the beauty and allure of Zara, is the way its clothing evokes memories and possibilities, the way it seems to tell a story, the way it promises to become an integral part of the narrative of your life. When I walk into Zara, I don't just see clothes. I see possibility. I see a story waiting to happen. I see my future. And it looks so much more magical and wonderful and happier if it has Zara in it.

I always used to consider Topshop or H&M as my favourite stores, yet as I near my twenties, I find it's Zara that I'm most drawn too. It's Zara whose aesthetic I find best reflects the way I feel inside and the person I want to be. I walk into a store nowadays, and am overcome with an overwhelming love for all the clothes I see. I often wish my wardrobe was a Zara store, so that I would never have a fashion faux pas again, and instead I could look like an effortlessly cool, chic, stunning Spaniard every single day of my life. To me, Zara represents everything I love and is most important to me. I remember happy memories, sun drenched holidays, the beautiful Spain, my Spanish heritage, the places I want to go, the things I want to do. I see clothes that are designed to celebrate and empower women, I see clothes that make me proud to be a woman, I see clothes that make me excited about fashion, and that inspire me to broaden my stylistic pursuits, be bolder, be braver, be creative.

Reading this back now, I understand how it must look. After all it's just a clothing store. Yet clothes are such an important component and channel of self-expression, and when you finally find a brand that seems to perfectly align with your creative and expressive vision, it feels a little bit like winning the jackpot. One of my best friends has been Zara's number one fan since I don't remember when, and has sung its praises and championed its glory long before anyone else ever did. Even now, she'll wear something, and it's so stunning that you feel you simply have to let her know, and almost every single time without fail, it's something from Zara. And now, after a few years of soul searching and an embarrassingly large number of fashion mishaps, I think I've finally caught onto that best kept secret too. So with that, here are some of my faaavvouuriiiteee dresses in Zara stores nationwide at the moment, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I excitedly oooooohed and aaaaaaaaaaahed at every single one of them, much to my sister's dismay, before running over excitedly and fantasising about the day when it will finally be mine.

http://www.zara.com/uk/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A ZARA DRESS A DAY MELTS THE BLUES AWAY

LONG PRINTED DRESSImage 1 of LACE DRESS from Zara

Image 1 of CONTRAST EMBROIDERED DRESS WITH LACE from ZaraImage 1 of FRONT ZIP DRESS from Zara

Image 1 of POLO NECK DRESS from ZaraImage 1 of GUIPURE LACE DRESS from Zara

Image 1 of FLORAL TUBE DRESS from ZaraSTUDIO SHIRT DRESS

Image 2 of OFF-THE-SHOULDER ROBE DRESS from ZaraImage 1 of CONTRAST PRINT TUNIC from Zara

Image 1 of EMBROIDERED DRESS from ZaraImage 2 of JACQUARD DRESS from Zara

Image 1 of JACQUARD DRESS from ZaraImage 1 of KNIT DRESS from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...