Sunday 17 May 2015

The Interchange #7

-This pic was taken when I went to the lovely little Federal Cafe & Bar in Manchester's Northern Quarter-

THE INTERCHANGE #7

Today was my seventh broadcast of my radio show 'The Interchange' on Fuse FM, and with the microphone actually working super duper well for once, things went pretty smoothly and I had a really, really brilliant time. For once finding the new music to play on my show was incredibly easy, as was picking the songs for the second half of the show, and it reminded me again of how many amazingly talented new artists are out there, making such wonderful music whilst waiting to be discovered and given the respect and acclaim they deserve. Today's talent pool included Cathedrals, Knox Hamilton, Joe Marson, PHOX, The Wildbirds and Little Scream, all of which are phenomenally good at what they do and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that they each carve out that often difficult path to success and share their wonderful music with the world. The artists on the second half of my show included Coldplay, The 1975, Noah & The Whale, The Wannadies, Bruce Springsteen and The Maccabees, and overall there was just a gorgeously happy vibe throughout. I just could not stop smiling, singing and dancing along, so with that I'd love to share today's playlist with you lovely people and hopefully it'll make you feel rather happy too.

The Interchange is live on Fuse FM 1-2pm on Sundays.
You can listen to today's show here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORK IT OUT
Knox Hamilton

THE HERON & THE FOX
Little Scream

LOVE & SOUL
The Wildbirds

HERE WITH ME
Joe Marson


1936
PHOX


HARLEM
Cathedrals

-THE INTERCHANGE-

PELICAN
The Maccabees


CHOCOLATE
The 1975


VIVA LA VIDA
Coldplay


5 YEARS TIME
Noah & The Whale


BECAUSE THE NIGHT
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band


YOU & ME
The Wannadies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...