Monday 4 May 2015

The Interchange #5


THE INTERCHANGE #5

I can't believe yesterday was the fifth broadcast of my show 'The Interchange'. I just don't understand where the time has gone. The weeks seem to be flying by akin to lightning speed, swiftly racing towards the exciting promise of summer (or should I make that end of year exams) and what is to come, and it's wonderful but at the same time I just wish that everything would slow down a little bit. Either way though, we soldier on in the best way we can, and anyway with the weeks flickering by faster and faster it means doing my radio show comes round a whole lot quicker (which is awesome) and also that my birthday is growing ever closer on the horizon (nineteen here I come). I'm loving my last few weeks of first year too, packing in trips to the Trafford Centre for a bit of shopping, various coffee shops, trips to the pub for drinks and comedy nights, some awesome nights out, meeting up with my friends, doing some more running, flat dinners, volunteering in between the work I need to do for my course. It's brill, and so with that, I'd love to share with you the playlist from yesterday's broadcast of 'The Interchange', which you can also listen to here, and it features some fab new artists like Liza Anne, Ivan & Alyosha, Strahan, Nodaway, Other Lives and Nick Hakim, as well as classics from the likes of Rod Stewart, Stevie Wonder and Florence & The Machine. So I hope you enjoy!

-You can listen to yesterday's broadcast of 'The Interchange' here-


1
2 PYRAMIDS
Other Lives

2
3's
Nodaway

3
YOU'RE THE DAWN
Strahan

4
RUNNING FOR COVER
Ivan & Alyosha

5
WATERING CAN
Liza Anne

6
I WISH I KNEW
Nick Hakim

-THE INTERCHANGE-

7
MAGGIE MAY
Rod Stewart

8
10/10
Paolo Nutini

9
MY SILVER LINING
First Aid Kit

10
EVER FALLEN IN LOVE
Buzzcocks

11
ISN'T SHE LOVELY
Stevie Wonder

12
KISS WITH A FIST
Florence & The Machine

13
HANDBAGS & GLADRAGS
Stereophonics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...