Sunday 10 May 2015

The Interchange #6 // 200th Blog Post!

-this brilliant pic belongs to the wonderful ann street studio, check them out here!-

THE INTERCHANGE #6
(200th Blog Post!)

First thing is first, massive metaphorical celebrations with cake, balloons, party poppers and of course party hats because this post is my 200th post! I can't believe that I've made it this far already, seeing as the day I started my blog, when I got back off my hols in Lisbon last July, only seems like yesterday. Things have changed so much since then, and in terms of blogging I feel like my technique and approach have gotten so much better since I began Moustashie. I'm continually developing, learning, pushing the boundaries, seeing where I can take my blog and what avenues I can pursue. I've managed to get into the swing of writing every other day, something that can be hard at times but ultimately is so rewarding. Plus writing my blog has made me appreciate and take note of the world around me in a whole new way, something that's fed into my daily life and definitely done wonders for my inner happiness and wellbeing. I see inspiration everywhere now and having this outlet to channel all my feelings, love, enthusiasm, memories, moments, likes, opinions and across a whole range of topics too is one of the best things ever. Every day I'm just so grateful to have my blog, and I'm so proud of what I've managed to create so far and it's so exciting to see where it could all lead to next. If you've ever wondered about writing a blog, my incredibly enthusiastic advice would be do it 100%, and stick at it, grow it, develop it, be patient, give it time and some loving, it's so worth it and who knows where it could take you!

It's also really great that my 200th post happens to coincide with my weekly post about something else I love equally as much, my radio show 'The Interchange', which goes out Sundays from 1-2pm on Fuse FM. This week's show required a lot of digging around the deepest music vaults of the internet, in pursuit of new music to play, and I eventually ended up using my old time favourite Noisetrade and a new find Epitonic which lead to me finding some awesome artists like The Crane Wives, The Colourist, Lonesome House, Ty Segall, Low Roar and Josh Rouse. I also played some awesome little numbers from the likes of Arctic Monkeys, Mumford & Sons, Bob Marley, Plain White T's, Noah & The Whale, The Troggs and Little Jackie. Now let me tell you, as you can probably guess, much love for the music was had in the studio today and I would love to share some of that with you lovely people, so with that here's today's playlist....

And as a little last note, thank you, thank you, thank you so so much if you've ever taken the time to read my blog. It means the absolute world to me.

-You can listen to today's broadcast here!-

-1ST HALF-

1
SUMMERTIME
Josh Rouse

2
I'M LEAVING
Low Roar

3
THE DIVING BELL
The Crane Wives

4
LITTLE GAMES
The Colourist

5
SPIRITS & STORIES
Lonesome House
(listen to it here)

6
YOU MAKE THE SUN FRY
Ty Segall

-THE INTERCHANGE-

7
THE WORLD SHOULD REVOLVE AROUND ME
Little Jackie

8
THE RHYTHM OF LOVE
The Plain White T's

9
SUN IS SHINING
Bob Marley ft Funkstar de Luxe

10
STILL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
The Plain White T's

11
LOVE IS ALL AROUND
The Troggs

12
SUCK IT AND SEE
Arctic Monkeys

13
DUST BOWL DANCE
Mumford & Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...