Friday 13 March 2015

Fun Friday Playlist


FUN FRIDAY PLAYLIST

Yesterday evening as I was doing what seemed to be an endless stream of work drawing the larynx (woop woop wild timez 4 sure), and preparing for our flat party to celebrate the Belgian electronic hip-hop artist Stromae's 30th Birthday (he's a big deal in our flat), I had Spotify on and was enjoying a nice browse through all the millions and millions of tracks, as ya do. Now I'll be the first to say that I ruddy adore Spotify. I've both discovered and re-discovered sooooo many different artists and songs through it, and yesterday was no exception. A beautiful and joyous period of re-discovery occurred because through clicking lots of artists, like passing through a massive series of interconnected train-lines, I ended up re-discovering a fantastic wealth of songs that I subconsciously have associated with my childhood but don't actually know the names of. So song after song yesterday, I was continuously 'omg-ing' in delirious happiness and adding every song to my favourites, lest should I ever forget them again. The songs from my childhood bring back such wonderful memories, and always, always make me feel so happy, joyful and free of any worries that could possibly be on my mind. So that is why as I sat favouriting a rather mahoosive selection of songs, I thought it would be the most brilliant idea to compile these songs into a lil' fun Friday playlist and share it with you, just to make your Friday just that tiny bit better than it already was.

PLAYLIST
(turn up nice & loud)

You Get What You Give
The New Radicals

Orson
No Tomorrow

MMMBop
Hanson

Daydreamer
The Monkees

Build Me Up
The Foundations

Clint Eastwood
Gorillaz

Vertigo
Mini Mansions ft Alex Turner

Wake Up Boo
The Boo Radleys

There She Goes
The La's

Soul Man
Blues Brothers

C'est La Vie
B*witched

Debaser
The Pixies

What A Wonderful World
Joey Ramone

Praise You
Fat Boy Slim

Shock of The Lightning
Oasis

A Little Less Conversation
Elvis Presley (JXL Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...