Monday 9 March 2015

The Interchange #2


THE INTERCHANGE #2

Yesterday I did the second broadcast of my new radio show 'The Interchange' on Fuse FM, and not gonna lie, had a complete and utter blast. After getting drenched on my way to the studio, having stupidly decided that walking down busy Oxford Road in the rain, instead of getting the bus, was a really, really good idea, it was rather blissful walking into the warm, cosy studio and settling down for the hour to come. I was ridiculously excited to do my show yesterday because searching for songs to play on my show had lead to the discovery of some absolute gems and finds, as well as re-discovering some amazing classics. So it was one of those cases where I just had to release this massive love, and play this insanely good music somewhere and where better to display such wonderful music produce than one's radio show? And play it I most certainly did, and so below I've lovingly listed all the songs that got some much deserved air time yesterday for you to enjoy, and maybe have a little dance to as well, because what better gift is there than the gift of music. I've also included the link to my show broadcast below should you want to take a little listen too! 

THE INTERCHANGE IS ON FUSE FM ON SUNDAYS 1-2PM :)


PLAYLIST

LOSING
Becky Hill (Just Kiddin Remix)

ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS
* on the show I played Automobile but I can't seem to find the vid on You Tube!

CLOSE MY EYES

ON MY WAY

ONE NIGHT

-THE INTERCHANGE-

CAN I KICK IT?
A Tribe Called Quest

TEMPTATION GREETS YOU LIKE A NAUGHTY FRIEND
Arctic Monkeys ft. Dizzee Rascal

LOST IN THE DREAM
The War On Drugs

MR BLUE SKY
ELO

SOPHIA
Laura Marling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...