Thursday 5 March 2015

A Little Wish List


A LITTLE WISH LIST

I realised this morning that my list of things I-would-rather-quite-like-to-have-in-my-possession has grown considerably in the last couple of months since Christmas (waheeey), and I therefore thought that it might be quite a nice idea to put them all down somewhere. So here we are, a little wish list composed partly so that I don't forget what I actually want when my birthday rolls around in a few months time, as happens every year without fail, and also because it might give you some inspiration too for your own wish list, because what are friends for eh? Of course because I'm a student on a budget and unfortunately not a millionaire quite yet, I don't have the luxury of being able splurge when I want, hence why lists like this come to be. But it's okay, I'm a patient girl (well kind of), and you know what they say, absence makes the heart grows stronger, so all this waiting will probs do me some good, or lets hope so anyway. I've divided my wish list up into the categories of music, books, clothes, shoes and other, just to make things look a little more presentable and easier to find, and so I hope you like having a little peruse....

*On a side note, just want to quickly mention that Mum, although I love you rather a lot, if you're reading this like I know you sometimes do, even though I'd rather you didn't, this list isn't meant to be taken absolutely literally so you don't, repeat don't, have to buy me everything for my birthday (except maybe the CD's)...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
A Creature I Don't KnowChaos And The Calm
LAURA MARLING   //   JAMES BAY   //   THE STAVES

Stay GoldLost In The DreamComing Up For Air
FIRST AID KIT  //  THE WAR ON DRUGS  //  KODALINE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOKS
36 Hours in.... Europe/ USA & Canada by The New York Times

I'll Give You The Sun // The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Rookie Yearbook 2 & 3

Breakfast At Tiffany's by Truman Capote // This Side of Paradise by Fitzgerald
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOTHES
Image 4 of ASOS High Waist Trousers with Zips
TOPSHOP  //   TOPSHOP //   H&M  // ASOS

Image 4 of ASOS Relaxed Cigarette Trousers in Flower Print co-ord
ASOS  //  TOPSHOP  //   H&M  //  TOPSHOP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOES
Image 3 of ASOS MALLOW Lace Up ShoesImage 3 of ASOS MEG Chunky Geek ShoesImage 3 of Dune Glitta Silver Glitter Espadrille Flat Shoes
ASOS  //  ASOS  //  TOPSHOP  // DUNE

Image 3 of Vans Classic Liberty Print Floral Slip On TrainersImage 3 of ASOS MINKIE Loafers
TOPSHOP  //  VANS  //  ASOS  //  TOPSHOP  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER

Leica D-LUX 5 Compact Camera ( 11.3 MP,4 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )
Moleskine Notebook  //   Leica Camera

Precious Metal Star Hoop Earrings
Disaster Designs Satchel  //   Star Loop Earrings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now enough of me, what's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...