Thursday 11 December 2014

My Christmas List


MY CHRISTMAS LIST
For the last few weeks various members of my family have been asking me repeatedly what I want for Christmas this year, and annoyingly for them I've been very elusive and very, eh, minimal. You see, when I was first asked, my immediate response was curry powder, hot chocolate and more spices and that was literally it. Of course no-one believed me when I stressed that these were the things I really wanted this year, and didn't understand that I really wasn't joking. Unfortunately I was eventually forced to drop that line of thought and be 'serious', however that left me completely stumped as to what to ask for. So numerous times I promised to do my list that very night and didn't, just because I can without my Mum here to nag me. In the end I only got round to doing my list by being hard on myself, and saying that I couldn't watch Pitch Perfect until I did my list (touch love eh. So now I might actually be getting something for Christmas, although I would be absolutely overjoyed if I did find some curry powder under the tree (yeah I don't know what's happened to me either). And anyway, the main thing I'm excited about this year is just spending time with my family, so as long as I can do that then I know I'll have the most wonderful Christmas, but anyhow I'd still love to share with you the Christmas list I eventually came up with, just to give you a couple of ideas...  

1
MODERN FAMILY, SERIES 1-5
It's absolutely hilarious and has me rolling on the floor laughing every time I watch it.

2
SAM SMITH, IN THE LONELY HOUR
His voice is the most gorgeous thing ever, and he literally blew me away when I saw him live this year.

3
Angles
THE STROKES, ANGLES
I love The Strokes but for some reason own no music by them, so obvs this has to change.

4
TEMPLES, SUN STRUCTURES
THEY ARE INCREDIBLE AND THIS ALBUM IS OUT OF THIS WORLD SO I NEED IT ASAP.

5
THE STROKES, IS THIS IT?
Love The Strokes.

6
GEORGE EZRA, WANTED ON VOYAGE
Adore this man and preferably would like him to sing to me on my wedding day so need to get started choosing which song I want.

7
THE STROKES, ROOM ON FIRE
See reasons 3 and 5.

8
THE KOOKS, JUNK OF THE HEART
Love, love, love the songs on this album yet I don't own it= need it in my life

9
The World Is Yours  by bluboca
THIS TOP FROM MY BLUBOCA STORE
One of my favourite designs from this year and also such an inspiring quote that needs to be shared with the masses.
(but this is what I'll secretly be hoping for all along... curry powder)

What's on your christmas list? I'd love to know! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...