Thursday 4 December 2014

Disaster Designs

Disaster Designs In a Nutshell Oyster Travel Card Holder

DISASTER DESIGNS
In Manchester's Northern Quarter there are some seriously cute and rather amazing independent stores and boutiques which I frequently spend a lot of my time browsing. One of those shops is called Thunder Egg, and it was whilst I was having a look around the other week that I came across what I believe to be my spiritual counterpart, Disaster Designs. The brand launched in 1989 and comprises of a team of designers and manufacturers who create and craft the most gorgeous, divine products, before selling them through selected shops across the UK and overseas. I literally adore everything and I want to buy everything, even if that means I can only live off Lidl noodles for the rest of my university days. The colours, the textures, the patterns, the prints, the words, the fonts, the designs... I'm in love with it all, and the best thing is that you can purchase their fabulous creations on so many different products too. And so speaking of products, here are some of my absolute favourites that are highly likely to gain a spot at the top of my Chrimbo list, and for which Santa will be getting many mince pies should he bring me one ...


Disaster Designs 'Collective Noun' Bullfinch Thermos Flask
FLASK // £22

Disaster Designs 'Collective Noun' Giraffe Wallet
WALLET // £22

Disaster Designs 'In Bloom' Tiger Lily Clutch Bag
CLUTCH BAG // £29

Disaster Designs 'Type Write' Notebook
NOTEBOOK // £11

Disaster Designs Daydream Tea Break Thermos Flask
FLASK // £15

Disaster Designs Sea Breeze Compact Mirror
COMPACT MIRROR // £8

Disaster Designs Havana Sugar Bowl
HAVANA SUGAR BOWL // £17

Disaster Designs Type Write Travel Wallet
TRAVEL WALLET // £34

Disaster Designs Hola Owl Mini Bag
MINI BAG // £28

<3


^^^^^^^ damn right ^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...