Thursday 20 November 2014

Orla Kieley, Clarks AW 14


Clarks womens - Orla Kiely

ORLA KIELEY, CLARKS AW 14
I came across Orla Kieley's Autumn/ Winter 2014 shoe collection for Clarks after a nice little spot of Instagram hopping earlier, where I saw some shoes from her 2015 collection, and fell just a tiny bit in love. The 2014 collection is out in Clarks stores now and is full of the most gorgeous autumnal primary shades, adorned with little polka dots and artfully crafted with beautiful matte and shiny leather. They're wonderfully quirky with a quintessentially British theme and I can't even deny it, I want to own every single pair because I adore shoes to a ridiculously infinite degree, as every girl should. So to celebrate this sublime little shoe collection, here are some of my favourites...

-You can check out the collection in store here-

Clarks womens - Orla Kiely - Orla Dora
Clarks womens orla kiely

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...