Sunday 30 November 2014

The Sunday Playlist #5


The Sunday Playlist #5
The photo above was taken yesterday in my beloved Manchester (I've fallen head over heels in love for this city and continually seem to do so whenever I see it), which I ambled my way into yesterday afternoon for a bit of browsing around the fabulous Northern Quarter. I think it's the perfect for this post, because this last week I've been constantly reminded how amazing and incredible this city and my university are, and how lucky I am to be here embedded with the two. Obviously one of the opportunities I've had is getting my radio show, something else I'm so lucky to have and hope to continue doing in the new year. Today was my fifth show and not even gonna lie, I really loved today's playlist and creating it was such a real joy to do, as was playing it out across the airwaves. Before my show I got chatting to the lovely guys in before me, and we had a right laugh (mostly at the fact that I'd just realised that you can actually turn the light on in the studio) and a did a bit of fangirling over my music choices, Darlia in particular, which was awesome and reminded me again how much I adore doing my radio show on Fuse FM. It's one of the highlights of my week, and because I loved today's show so much, I would absolutely love to share my fifth playlist with you
You can also listen to my show here.

1
RADIOACTIVE
Kings of Leon

2
FIRST DAY OF MY LIFE
Bright Eyes

3
SUNNY
Bryan Adams

4
STARS ARE ALIGNED
Darlia

5
YOU CAN BELIEVE
Superfood

6
GIVE ME LOVE
Ed Sheeran

7
MARDY BUM
Arctic Monkeys

8
FEELS LIKE WE ONLY GO BACKWARDS
Tame Impala

9
HOLD ON
Idris Elba ft. Thabo & George The Poet

10
CITY WITH NO CHILDREN
Arcade Fire

11
RIGHT NOW
Mary J Blige

12
GROW OLD WITH ME
Tom Odell

13
LIVIN' ON A PRAYER
Bon Jovi

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...