Friday 7 November 2014

Get Out The Umbrellas


Get Out The Umbrellas
Now I do realise that this post is my 100th post *cue the happy seal clapping* and it's an amazing feeling to make it this far, because when I started this blog back in early July in the hopes of finally creating a blog that would actually be the blog of my dreams (and I think I've got it) I had no idea if this blog would work. However here in Manchester it's doing what it does best: raining, no wait, make that absolutely chucking it down, and with some super strong gale force winds thrown into the mix. I need to go to my first lecture soon too but it's taking me a while to build up the courage to actually leave my room and walk to the bus stop... But despite all this moaning, I do really love rain and I honestly do think that it's kind of beautiful, so in celebration of those rainy days that we all love to hate (but secretly kind of love, especially if you're sat inside drinking a cup of tea and eating beans on toast and watching Gotham- LOVE THAT SHOW-), here are some fabulous rainy photos that I've found for you, and if it's raining where you are too, get out the umbrella, get out in to the world, and embrace that rain.

Wish me luck!















<<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...