Monday 24 November 2014

The Sunday Playlist #4


THE SUNDAY PLAYLIST #4
I originally began writing this post yesterday evening, but I got sidetracked and accidentally spent two and a half hours talking to my mum and sister on Skype. Therefore it is now Monday morning, wahey, and I really ought to go to bed but yanoe, priorities and all that... So it was yesterday that I did my fourth radio show, and I had a wonderful time in the Fuse FM studio playing some of my favourite songs to the masses (aka. my loyal audience comprising of Mum and Dad.). Despite a few technical hitches, a touch of rambling and some excessive gushing over The Killers in particular, my show went really well, though I still dream of the day when I do a show that would be worthy of spot on Radio One *sigh sigh sigh*. Anyhow, I was lucky enough again to be in the position of giving airplay to some really deserving artists, as well as playing some insanely awesome classics which are always guaranteed feel good numbers. So as happens every week, I would love to share the contents of this week's Sunday Playlist with you lovely people, and I really hope you like it. And if you want to listen back to my show, click here, and if you want to help choose the song to end next week's show, just click here.

-The Sunday Playlist will be back on Fuse FM next Sunday 1-2pm-

1
CHEVY THUNDER
Spector

2
I'M MOVIN' ON
Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings

3
RUNAWAYS
The Killers

4
ALWAYS
Jake McMullen
-song available here-

5
ALIVE
Gabrielle Aplin

6
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE
The Jacksons

7
THE BALLAD OF JOHN AND YOKO
The Beatles

8
RADIO NOWHERE
Bruce Springsteen

9
A COLD LONG NIGHT
Northern National

10
PUMPED UP KICKS
Foster The People

11
REAL LOVE
Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne

12
I'M A BELIEVER
The Monkees

13
THE CAVE
Mumford and Sons

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK EVERYBODY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...