Tuesday 11 November 2014

Black & White Art


CURIOUS EYES


LIFE


RAINY DAYS


EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON


I WILL ALWAYS SHINE FOR YOU


STARS


THE BOAT


LIGHT

BLACK & WHITE ART
Over the last week or so I've been able to find the time to craft a few unique and rather pretty looking designs for my Bluboca store. Not gonna lie, it is hard to find the time at uni, what with all the things I'm actually doing now (what happened there!) and the designs I've created are pretty simplistic, what with the black and white theme, however I personally feel that they're still rather beautiful, and what's more, they're looking really amazing on my products in-store, So if you like these designs, clicking on them will take you to a whole array of different products on which you can get the design, and keep your eyes peeled as there'll be more to come soon *wink wink nudge nudge*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...