Tuesday 23 December 2014

What's On My Ipod?


WHAT'S ON MY IPOD?
Over the last couple of days I've been indulging in one of my favourite pastimes, uploading loads of amazing new music on to my I-pod. Nothing makes me happier than scrolling through my I-pod and seeing so many new songs to play as I go about my day (unintentional rhyme I promise), and I always enjoy the task of scouring the internet or keeping tuned to the radio in the hopes of finding new music. Little things like that seem to be all I need to make me happy, yay! Anwyays, on my most recent update I've found some absolute gems that I'm dying to share with you lovely people, firstly because I think you'll love them as much as I do, and secondly because I don't have my radio show to channel all this excessive enthusiasm of mine into. And so with that, I'd like to invite you to have a lil' nosy at what's on my I-pod (and yes there is a 1D song, and no I am not ashamed of that at all)... Enjoy!


4TH AND ROEBLING
The Districts

I
Kendrick Lamar

NIGHT CHANGES
One Direction

CONRAD
Ben Howard

FLY
The Child of Lov

THISTLED SPRINGS
Horsefeathers

WAY GO LILY
Sam Amidon

THESE DAYS
Take That

HIDE
Little May

LEFT HAND FREE
Alt-J

MESMERISE
Temples

EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS
Lali Puna

LIKE I CAN
Sam Smith

LISTEN TO THE MAN
George Ezra

WIDE AWAKE
J. Mascis

Happy listening, and any music suggestions are more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...