Tuesday 2 December 2014

Audrey Hepburn, National Portrait Gallery July 2015

Celebration: An exhibition of photos of Audrey Hepburn - including this shot taken by Norman Parkinson in 1955 - will open at the National Portrait Gallery in July 2015

AUDREY HEPBURN JULY 2015
Super exciting news for any fans of the sublime iconic beauty that was the fabulous Audrey Hepburn. It was announced today that come July 2015, The National Portrait Gallery in London will be opening up a photography exhibition dedicated to showcasing Audrey's life and career. The exhibit will run till the 18th of October and ugh I can't even hide it, I am so insanely excited that this is happening. One of my best friends is obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, and I too also adore her, so hopefully a trip to see the exhibit will be on the cards because how could you pass an opportunity like that. Audrey was and continues to be one of the most inspirational, iconic, beautiful female figures of the last century, and as a young woman myself I find Audrey to be the most brilliant of examples to live my life by. She was kind, caring, loyal, she had a wealth of wisdom that I frequently find myself dipping into, she had such an effortless beauty and talent, and the way she encapsulated what it is to be a woman inspires me to be like that too. She was classy, sophisticated, elegant, poised, she valued and appreciated herself and understood her worth as a woman, and didn't let anyone compromise or take that from her. Audrey was simply magnificent, and I'm so thrilled her life is being honoured in such a wonderful way, so and to celebrate an incredible icon, here are some gorgeous photos of the sublime Audrey Hepburn...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...