Friday 12 December 2014

Topshop Metallic Shoes


TOPSHOP METALLIC SHOES
I was literally just browsing through one of my favourite blogs, Lily Melrose, when I saw a link she'd posted to the most gorgeous pair of silver shoes at Topshop. So naturally with me being the magpie that I am (I love anything shiny, sparkly, twinkly or glittery) and because it's also the last day of term and I refuse to work, I clicked on the link. What I found on the other side of that link was so worth it, because my eyes were greeted to soooooo many gorgeous metallic shoes that I instantly fell in love with and now desperately want to own, even if my feet would fall off if I wore them out in freezing cold, snowy Manchester.But you know, a girl can dream, and dream I shall (as well as share some of my favourites with you, so you can lust over them too...)


LILAC PLATFORM SANDALS           KOPEY KICKERS LOAFERS
£30                                                         £85  
MEEK CUT OUT GLITTER SLIPPERS       WOWZER GLITTER WEDGES
£28                                                                £65


          FLEETWOOD MONK SHOES                    JOYFUL GLITTER T-BAR MID HEELS
£32                                                                        £46
           TRANCE LIGHT UP TRAINERS                  SPARROW GLITTER SLIPPER SHOES
    £75                                                                          £28
KOLE HEAVY LACE UP SHOES
£48
^^^^ 
TRUE DAT.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .
    รองเท้า เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...