Monday 11 August 2014

It's Looking Kinda Filmy...

Hey there, what up?!
I've just got back from a lovely and wonderful long weekend in London town and whilst I was there I decided to take lots of photographs on my Holga 35mm camera, something that I haven't done in a vair vair long time. It's so much fun taking photos on a film camera, and I love the sound of the button as it snaps, the sound of the wheel that you spin to move onto the next shot, the time you spend crafting the shot so that it's perfect, as you only get one take, and the excitement that comes from waiting to see the finished results.

Of course I used out of date film (by two years, to be precise), and the film got a bit botched up at one point, and there were many, many, many light leakages, but all that aside, I'm still hopeful that I'll have gotten some cool photos and I promise to share them with you when I eventually get them processed and developed. However till then, I wanted to share with you some gorgeous film photography I've found, because film is not dead and it's ruddy wonderful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea why but film, and lomography in particular, just seems to greatly please and excite and soothe my soul. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...