Tuesday 12 August 2014

Ella Henderson/ Saint Motel/ Saint Raymond & more


On the radio right now I've just heard some absolutely insane new tracks and I just wanted to share them with you so that you can revel in their insane-ness and amazing-ness too. And just to get a little claim to fame in there regarding Saint Raymond, I stood next to him at The 1975's gig in Rock City, Nottingham way back in September and most probably trod on his feet numerous times- how cool is that although probably not for Saint Raymond... Anyway, with that, here we go:

1) ELLA HENDERSON, GLOW

2) SAINT MOTEL, MY TYPE

3) SAINT RAYMOND, I WANT YOU

4) BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB, COME TO

5) FOXES, GLORIOUS

6) PAULO NUTINI, IRON SKY

7) MALLORY KNOX, GHOST IN THE MIRROR

Hope ya enjoy peeps; I'm sat here raving like a right mad woman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...