Tuesday 5 August 2014

Beautiful Architecture

I'm an absolute sucker for architecture and I simply cannot resist gawping at beautiful buildings whenever and wherever I see them. I love the detail, the colours, the construction, the patterns, the elegance, the artistic allure, the culture, the character... I love going to cities and marvelling at all the different buildings I see and I love capturing photos of beautiful architecture on my camera.
I don't know why I love architecture so much, and lord knows I'll never be an architect as me and accuracy and precision and measurements definitely don't go hand in hand, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the beauty it brings to the world around me.

Therefore I wanted to share with you some of my favourite photos of building and architecture...

 And just because it has the word 'build' in it, here's The Foundations with 'Build Me Up Buttercup'
just to see us out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...