Thursday 14 August 2014

Alex Turner GQ France September


Soooooo today I got my A Level results and guess what? I'M GOING TO MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY IN SEPTEMBER TO DO SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY! It's just out of this world crazy and I still can't believe that I've finally made it, and so to celebrate I'm firstly off to Rock City's A Level Party in Nottingham tonight with a bunch of guys and gayls to dance the night away, and secondly, I'm indulging in my minor obsession with Alex Turner by sharing with you lovely people these gorgeous photos of him from GQ France's September edition. 

The only thing that could possibly top all this excitement is if Alex Turner married me.... 
But seeing as that's not going to happen anytime soon, let's  just enjoy these smoldering and beautiful photos...



 





*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...