Friday 1 August 2014

Howdy August

Today we say hello to August and goodbye to July.
I can't believe how fast this summer is going, because although it seems kind of infinite and never ending, it's still speeding by faster than I ever thought it would. I left college in May and finished my exams in June and I can't tell you enough how amazing it's been to not have to think about college or exams or work or revision, and to just be able to wake up at whatever time I like and do whatever the hell I like and have that be 100% okay.

And now it's August, which is a super duper important month for me because on Thursday 14th, aka. A Level Results day aka. scariest day in the history of eveeer, the next three to four years of my life and the whole direction of my life in general will be decided and confirmed in exactly thirteen days time and I want to a dig a hole and hide in it every time I dare think about it. I can't stand it! And then after that day comes and goes, I have to start preparing for the next phase in my life, university (hopefully), and getting mentally and emotionally and literally prepared to actually move out of my house and leave my family behind to head to Take That Land (Manchester doesn't seem as scary when I call it that).

Therefore I feel like these next couple of weeks especially I need to really make the most of summer, spending time with the famalam and my friends and just having a really really super fun chilled exciting time. So to make sure we all remember just how amazing summer is and to make the most of it whilst it's still here, here are some funky photos to keep you in the spirit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...