Friday 22 August 2014

Top Ten Zara Winter Coats


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about where you are but here in England, even though we lie and tell ourselves it's summer, the weather we're having is definitely not that of summer. It's only just past mid August and I've already found myself whacking out the super thick woolly jumper and leggings combo, shielding my feet from the cold with extra comfy fluffy socks and not to mention I've been wearing my beloved autumn/ winter coat from last year with hoodies underneath for extra warmness! What is this madness?!

Lo and behold, it's summer English style, and because of all the reasons mentioned above, I therefore deem it perfectly acceptable to show you some of my favourite winter coats from Zara this season, having ambled around my local shop in awe at all the clothes that I can't afford now and definitely won't be able to afford in a month's time. Winter coats are perfect pieces to invest in as they're often so well crafted that they can end up lasting you a life time, with my mum in particular being able to prove this to you with just one opening of her wardrobe... But anyways, enough of that, let's begin!

-As usual just click on the pic for a link to a page where you can buy the piece :) -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1
Image 1 of WOOL COAT from Zara
Image 7 of WOOL COAT from Zara

2
Image 1 of COTTON TRENCH COAT from Zara
Image 7 of COTTON TRENCH COAT from Zara

3
Image 1 of DOUBLE BREASTED COAT WITH FUR COLLAR from Zara
Image 6 of DOUBLE BREASTED COAT WITH FUR COLLAR from Zara

4
Image 1 of KNIT CAPE WITH SLEEVES from Zara
Image 6 of KNIT CAPE WITH SLEEVES from Zara

5
Image 1 of ANIMAL PRINT COAT from Zara
Image 7 of ANIMAL PRINT COAT from Zara

6
Image 1 of SHORT TRENCH COAT from Zara
Image 8 of SHORT TRENCH COAT from Zara

7
Image 1 of STRUCTURED COAT from Zara
Image 7 of STRUCTURED COAT from Zara

8
Image 1 of BOMBER JACKET from Zara
Image 6 of BOMBER JACKET from Zara

9
Image 1 of PARKA WITH GATHERED HEM from Zara
Image 7 of PARKA WITH GATHERED HEM from Zara

10
Image 1 of OVERCOAT WITH HOOD from Zara
Image 6 of OVERCOAT WITH HOOD from Zara


Ughhh now I'm desperately wishing that I was a millionaire and could buy every single one of these coats. If you want to torture or treat yourself by looking at even more wonderful Zara coats, head to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...