Thursday 17 July 2014

Howdy/ Hello/ Hola


For ages I have wanted to create a blog that is literally a giant creative hub of everything I like,
love, am passionate about and inspired by. I've tried quite a few times to get it right but never
quite manage it, but this time I want to do it properly, so here goes!!

This blog is called Moustashie because my name is Natasha, hence the nickname Tash
which also happens to be a nickname for moustache, something that a friend of mine picked up 
on and started calling me 'Moustasha' whenever he saw me. Yay, being associated with facial hair rules!

I want Moustashie to be a mix of art, fashion, photography, quotes, books, music and more,
basically because they're the things I adore. I'm a creative fuelled person and love nothing better than
throwing myself into a pool of creative goodness and letting myself get lost within it.
Creativity is one of the things that literally fuels my soul (woo getting all deep there waheey) 
and I want this blog to celebrate it, so I hope I do it justice!

So if you've found yourself here, hello, hi, hola, hallo, you rule ( and I hope you know that too).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...