Sunday 20 July 2014

Circles // Bluboca





When I came back off holiday the other day I found out that I had to delete quite a few
things from my Redbubble art and design store 'Bluboca' and so it was looking awfully empty.

Therefore with this endless summer holiday to play about with, I decided to bounce back and went off on
a right one creating new designs for my store to fill up the empty spaces. Above you can see five designs
from my 'Circles' range which consists of different coloured circles each with a different symbol and key 
word or quote, and I just wanted to share them with you because I'm actually kind of happy with
how the range is turning out.

If you like any of the designs, click on the image and it'll take you instore, and if you'd like a personalised
design leave me a comment! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...