Thursday 31 July 2014

Fairy Lights


This weekend me, my mum and my sister walked down to our local DIY/ Home/ Garden/ You get the idea store to have a nosey. My sister, for some reason, has decided to make it her mission this summer to turn our garden into a fairy light paradise with plants, flowers and bushes dripping with a bonanza of fairy lights.
Therefore we ended up coming away with a pack of 150 fairy lights which my sister then spent the best part of Saturday evening draping artistically around the garden, and I can't say that I don't like it because I would be lying my pants off. I RUDDY LOVE IT, and I challenge anyone to not like fairy lights, because they're so beautiful and magical and wonderful and twinkly that to not love them is practically impossible.

So to celebrate the beauty of fairy lights (cos they tha bestiest'), here are some photos to make you swooon.


Don't you just feel so much happier now? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...