Tuesday 7 July 2015

Thomas Kinkade

lilme2
THOMAS KINKADE

A few weeks ago my sister excitedly told me she needed to show me some amazing pictures she'd found on her beloved Tumblr, and because I trust her judgement, as she's normally very much right about these things, I went to see what she was harping on about. The pictures she showed me literally took my breath away and so I sat fangirling like a right idiot at the computer, hands flapping excitedly everywhere, shouting 'oh my god I need these pictures in my life' for a good half an hour or so, whilst my sister enthusiastically agreed. The creator of these truly stunning pieces of artwork was Thomas Kinkade, an American artist and illustrator from California. Thomas originally studied under South African artist Glenn Wessels before transferring to California's Art Center College of Design and subsequently went on to become a hugely successful, critically acclaimed and universally adored artist before passing away in 2012. He's the kind of artist whose artwork you will most definitely know and have seen, I certainly had and as it turns out I happened to have had his painting of Disney's 'Beauty & The Beast' as my phone wallpaper a couple of years ago and at the time I desperately wanted to know the creator of this mesmerizing piece of art, but I was clueless as to where to find it out until now. Isn't it strange how life eventually ends up providing with the answers you were looking for when you least expect it?

Anyhow, like how my sister passed on the gift of Thomas' truly wonderful and spectacular artwork to me, I in turn am going to pass it on to you dear readers, in particular sharing with you almost all of the works from Thomas' Disney collection because I simply adore Disney and would very much like to live in the fantasy dream worlds channelled through Thomas' paintings. What's more, if you find yourself enamoured with Thomas' romantic, serene, intricate style of painting or want to find out more about him, then you should definitely click on the link below and explore his vast array of artwork, broken down into an impressive array of different categories and fill your life with the wonderful artistic talents of Thomas Kinkade.

-ALL IMAGES BELONG TO & CAN BE FOUND AT-

http://thomaskinkade.com/

pircbn

thumbnail

snow7d

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

aladdin

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...