Monday 6 July 2015

New Music Round Up


NEW MUSIC ROUND UP

Seeing how much I adore music, it only just occurred to me this morning that I haven't done a music post in what seems like absolutely ageeeesss. And this definitely is not okay. Even though I may not be writing about music on le blog all zee time, I am constantly enthralled within it and it makes up a good hefty chunk of my every day life. The happiness and contentedness it gives me is immeasurable and because there is just so much good music out there, from times gone by or up and rising from the very present day, music is a world that is constantly changing, developing, updating, and the most wonderful thing of all is that there is so much out there to explore. Recently I've been getting the urge to discover the Fleetwood Mac and Bob Dylan archives, as well as curiosity to listen to more of the jazz genre and alongside that I am constantly searching various outlets for brand new music I can seize my hands on and listen to intently. My world is filled with music, music, music and even more music, and that's just the way I like it, however my beloved blog meanwhile does not seem to be reflecting that lately so naturally that had to change. I want to share the wonderful music I've found lately with you lovely readers, because what I've found is pretty darn awesome, with the majority of songs blowing my mind every time I listen to them, I really think that they deserve some wider appreciation. So here we are, a compilation/ round-up of all the new music I've been enjoying recently for you to take a listen to, most of which derives from really exciting new talent with a few newbies from more established artists thrown in for good measure.... Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW MUSIC PLAYLIST

PRIDES
MESSIAH

MISTY MILLER
HAPPY

YEARS & YEARS
SHINE

YUKON BLONDE
COMO

RHODES
CLOSE YOUR EYES

RICHARD HAWLEY
WHICH WAY

THE VACCINES
20/20

THE MACCABEES
SOMETHING LIKE HAPPINESS

BRANDON FLOWERS
NEVER GET YOU RIGHT

JACK SAVORETTI
WRITTEN IN SCARS

LIANNE LA HAVAS
UNSTOPPABLE

MAVERICK SABRE
WALK INTO THE SUN

TAME IMPALA
EVENTUALLY

ALL WE ARE
HONEY

MAC DEMARCO
THE WAY YOU'D LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...