Wednesday 8 April 2015

Thirty 'One Liners' About Me


THIRTY 'ONE LINERS' ABOUT ME

The other day I was flicking through the Moustashie archives, something I adore doing firstly because I'm a right sucker for nostalgia, but also because I often forget about all the random, beautiful, awesome things I've written about, and it's so nice to read through them all, almost like a blast from the past. And it was on this particular nosy that I came across my '20 Things About Me' post from way back when in July when I first started Moustashie. It was one of the first posts I did, filled with twenty chunky paragraphs full of rambling about me because when you first start a blog, it's nice to tell everyone a bit about yourself so your readers can get to know you better. I also personally think it makes that connection a bit more real and personal, which is rather wonderful indeedy, and I love reading about other bloggers too when they do similar posts, because it's lovely to get to know the person behind the blog. I wrote my own '20 Things' post before I went to uni, which seems like aaagggessss ago now and naturally some things have changed since then, which is why I thought to myself hey you know what, I think I'll write a new and updated '20 Things' post but with thirty things instead. And so here we are, another thirty facts but this time strictly limited to one liners only to try and curb my excessive rambling! So I hope you enjoy reading them and getting to know me even better, and I also hope you like the pic of me with my cheesy chips from Kebab King, it felt fitting for this post somehow.

1) My favourite colour is blue and somehow most of the things I now own are blue, and I really don't know how it happened.
2) I am ridiculously terrified of wasps which makes me very entertaining to watch when a wasp is in a 10m proximity.
3) My favourite alcoholic beverage is cider (classy gurl) but I also like cocktails (sex on the beach) and rum & coke.
4) Talking of 'sex on the beach', I used to sing it all the time when I was little, much to my mum's horror.
5) It's my dream to be able to watch Bruce Springsteen in concert one day. I adore that man & his music!
6) For some reason I find Stevie Nicks and Patti Smith super inspiring. They're the kind of women I want to be like one day.
7) I have an hour glass figure and it was Beyonce who inspired me to really love, embrace & celebrate my curves.
8) I'm a human hoover and my favourite thing to hoover is food.
9) When I'm at uni I somehow convert to vegetarianism without realising & consume vast amounts of veggies & little meat.
10) My favourite man is Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys. I adore him and secretly think we'll marry one day. 
11) I have to keep a list of all my fave films because otherwise I forget, but my top choice is defo 'Sound of Music'.
12) My favourite cuisine is Mexican. It's just magic on a plate.
13) I have a radio show on Fuse FM called 'The Interchange' and I didn't tell anyone about it for aggeessss.
14) I love music to a ridiculous amount. I own 2 I-Pods, 126 CD's and have over 3,000 songs on my I-Pods and it's growing daily.
15) I love to take pictures of everything and anything. It's basically an incessant need to document my entire life.
16) I'm a quarter Spanish & adore my Spanish heritage. My Nana is from Galicia in Spain & she is the best cook in the world.
17) I can play the guitar, and secretly I'd love to be in a band playing my guitar and maybe singing a little bit too.
18) If you didn't know already, my fave band ever is Arctic Monkeys. They are just perfection. 
19) I've been lucky enough to visit Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland and America.
20) I live in Manchester 3/4 of the year and I adore it. It's just such a wonderful, electric, inspiring place to be.
21) Personally I don't like organised religion, but I am quite spiritual and I believe in a God and heaven.
22) Instead I'm an absolute advocate in fate, and that everything happens for a reason. It helps me make sense of life.
23) My best friend is my sister and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She knows me better than anyone else.
24) My fave shoes are my Doc Martens (I think they're blue but everyone else thinks they're purple).
25) I'm a Gemini and I fit the description bang on. I'm a complete split, half and half.
26) I'm pretty good at finding the silver lining in everything and I believe that everything will work out in the end.
27) I love to appreciate all the little things in life and the world around me, because it's what makes my soul happy.
28) I am an obsessive drawer and love art and design,but I don't like the pretentious side of it. Does my nut in.
29) One day I want to go on a road trip around America and I also want to visit every country in Europe.
30) I recently find out I'm 5'6 after numerous re-measurements & not 5'7 like I've been thinking for the last year or so. #sadtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...