Sunday 26 April 2015

The Interchange #4


THE INTERCHANGE #4

Another Sunday another radio show! Today's show was quite possibly one of my favourites, especially in terms of the new music I played. By searching the depths of Noisetrade as per usual, I somehow managed to salvage some really, really, really good music by some absolutely wonderful and super talented new or lesser known artists including Courtney Barnett, Highly Suspect, Gregory Alan Isakov, Gill Landry and St Paul & The Broken Bones (who may or may not have received a highly enthusiastic, capitalised tweet...). Like always I also played some crackers from more well known artists like the Foos, Fleetwood Mac, Carole King and Oasis, and all the wonderful music cumulated together lead to me being unable to resist having a good old singalong in the privacy of the Fuse FM studio. Top it all off with the fact it was sunny and warm outside, and that I've had a rather wonderful weekend save for the pesky cough I've somehow acquired in the midst of the glorious weather, and  I'm having sausages for dinner tonight *woop woop* and it all made for a really fab show that had me remembering just how much I love being on the radio. Tis awesome, really awesome, and with that here is today's playlist for you to enjoy....


1
GILL LANDRY
Just Like You

2
COURTNEY BARNETT
Pedestrian At Best

3
GREGORY ALAN ISAKOV
Big Black Car

4
HIGHLY SUSPECT
Lost


5
ST PAUL AND THE BROKEN BONES
Lost

6
CIRCA WAVES
Stuck In My Teeth

7
ANDREW COMBS
Foolin'

-THE INTERCHANGE-

8
FOO FIGHTERS
Back & Forth

9
NEW RADICALS
You Get What You Give

10
FLEETWOOD MAC
I Don't Want To Know

11
FAITH NO MORE
From Out of Nowhere

12
CAROLE KING
You've Got A Friend

13
OASIS
She's Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...