Sunday 19 April 2015

David Pavon Benitez


DAVID PAVON BENITEZ

Literally minutes before I left home to come back up to Manchester, I asked my sister if she had any Tumblr likes to show me, because she always likes to make a little list of the things she's found, liked and wants to share with me. As she was scrolling down her Tumblr feed, my eyes were instantly captivated by this post showing a serious of gorgeous artwork depicting Disney films and characters. Naturally because I adore Disney and anything related to it, I made her stop scrolling so I could find the name of the artist in question. Turns out it was the wonderful David Pavon Benitez. Hailing from Granada, Spain, David is a freelance development artist, storyboard artist and character designer with a whole backlog rich with amazing illustrations done in beautiful soft tones and with a dash of magic intertwined somewhere along the way. His artistic vision, mastery and skill-set is truly stunning and looking through his vast array of artwork is a real joy to do. David's style of art, so graphics lead and depicting magical worlds and imagery unlike anything ever seen before, conjured up using just one person's artistic, imaginative vision and swift, skilled movements of their hand, is one of my absolute favourite kinds of art. To me, artists like David are the ones with the true talent, and so with that, I would love, love, love to share with you some of my favourite pieces of David's, and hopefully spread a little happiness and magic into your life too.

-All images are taken from and belong to David's Facebook page, which can be found here and is a real must see!-

DISNEY






THE BREAKFAST CLUB

GREASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...