Monday 20 April 2015

The Interchange #3


        

THE INTERCHANGE #3

Yesterday after what seems like a rather long time, I got to do my beloved radio show 'The Interchange' (one of my absolute favourite things to do) at my uni's Fuse FM radio station. All week long I'd been searching all around the depths of my music library and sources for different songs, artists and inspirations that I could possibly play on my show. I love the process behind assembling my radio show because it makes me listen to everything in a new way, and really appreciate the beauty and artistry behind each song. It also often leads me to discovering so many new and incredibly talented artists waiting for their time to come and get their music out there into the world, as well as re-discovering songs I've heard so many times before or long forgotten about. I know that every time I do a radio show I end up writing one of these gushing posts, very much like this one, but I just honestly cannot help it because doing my show is one of the best things to happen to me and I adore the whole process from start to finish. Even though my show always ends up being 50% me rambling on and 50% music, so it isn't a slick mean radio show machine, I'm still so proud of it and that week after week I get to celebrate music all over again and share it with you guys. Tis awesome, and so like always, it would be rather cool to share with you the playlist from yesterday's show, and if you like any of the artists from the first part of the show, head to Noisetrade.com and search their names to find some free tracks...

1
TWIN PEAKS
Making Breakfast

2
JOSH GARRELS
Morning Light

3
HOZIER
Someone New

4
COLONY HOUSE
Keep On Keeping On

5
SWITCHFOOT
When We Come Alive

6
MAJOR LAZER, DJ SNAKE, MO
Lean On

-THE INTERCHANGE-

7
FLEETWOOD MAC
Seven Wonders

8
FOSTER THE PEOPLE
Goats In Trees

9
THE ONLY ONES
Another Girl Another Planet

10
ALL SAINTS
Pure Shores

11
TOM JONES & STEREOPHONICS
Mama Told Me Not To Come

12
GEORGE EZRA
Listen To The Man

13
THE KINKS
Sunny Afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...