Sunday 8 February 2015

My Week In...


MY WEEK IN...
This post is partially inspired by a similar post I saw on the gorgeous Cider With Rosie, and also because I am an avid memento collector, in the sense that I like to document and make note of everything that happens to me in some shape or form. Because of this, I have a vast, vast collection of photos, doodles, notes, ramblings, playlists etc. all to do with my life, and what I've been doing, but apart from using it to update my Instagram, or using it as inspiration for Moustashie, a lot of it just sits there gathering dust, waiting for the day when I whack it all out to show the grand kids in fifty years time. (it will happen!) So yesterday I was sitting around being lazy, and basically having the time of my life, when I decided that I would write a post about my week, featuring all these little mementos of my life. And voila, here we are! It's not the most amazing of posts, but I think it's pretty cute, so I hope you enjoy this little insight into my life, and I'd love to hear about you!

---------------------------------------
Numbers:
12 buses caught
25 cups of tea
5 vanilla lattes
1 hour spent gaming on the PS2
200+ minutes spent chatting on the phone
50 texts sent
270 minutes watching films
15 hours in uni
9k ran
1 box of chocolate ice cream consumed
1 iron broken 
------------------------------------------
What I've done:
-Me & my friends finally found what will be our first house & put down a deposit
-Actually ran 9k and survived to tell the tale
-Visited the set of Coronation street (absolute dream come true)
-Had the fam come up for the day and ate lots of food and did fun stuff
-Ate a lot of cake, courtesy of my Ma who gave me a suitcase (seriously, a suitcase) full of them
-Went to pub quiz with some of my flat and was absolute boss at the music round
-Realised 1)how fun calling people on the phone is, and 2) rediscovered the amazingness of toast
-Fun Friday night involving a box of ice cream, highly competitive playing on the PS2 
and watching Modern Family
-My friend & I signed up to the mahoosive library in central MCR (we book nerds), followed
by buying the most amazing coconut cream buns at a bakery in China Town, and then coming back
to mine to watch 500 Days of Summer (luv that film infinitely)
-Flat movie evening watching Zombieland
-
On the topic of scary stuff, saw half a human head in anatomy & physiology
-My flatmate & I watched Shrek and ate nutella out the jar, and it was amazing
-Started my first Speech & Language Therapy placement and it was real, real good
-Applied for a new radio show on Fuse FM....
-Came home to find my flatmate's bed in the dining room
-Kebab King was open again so me & my friends went for a heavenly takeaway,
& we were served by Paz (the Kebab King himself)! After we watched Princess Diaries
which always makes me super happy :) :) :)
------------------------------------------
Photos:

----------------------------------------------
Outfits:
(would appear that blue is my go-to colour....)

---------------------------------------------------
Music:
The Animals
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

Pixies
HERE COMES YOUR MAN

The Strokes
SOMEDAY

The Kooks
JUNK OF THE HEART (HAPPY)

Alex Turner
STUCK ON THE PUZZLE

Years & Years
BREATHE

Lauryn Hill
DOO WOP

Albert Hammond Jr.
HARD TO LIVE IN THE CITY
---------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked the little overview of my week, and I wish you all a wonderful week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...