Tuesday 10 February 2015

Back In Black


BACK IN BLACK
I'm not really sure why, but normally I completely avoid all black ensembles. There really is no logic in this decision, seeing as I used to wear all black erryytthiin' to school every day, and I actually like all black ensembles too. See! Told you there was no logic, so today as I opened my wardrobe and pondered that magical question 'what shall I wear today?', I thought I'd be adventurous. Today I would throw caution to the wind. Today would be the day that I finally wore all black. Exciting times. I can't lie though, it did feel kind of unusual putting black on both halves of my body, and naturally with me being the self-professed colour freak that I am, I of course had to match it with my brown brogues and a nice bright blue necklace (as you can see in the pic below, taken with my crappy ipod camera that is so crappy you can't actually tell what I'm wearing). Now I have to say, for someone who normally avoids black on black, I really did enjoy wearing it as it's such an easy way to avoid any fashion mishaps, and to throw together a simple but cool lil' outfit. And if you're a colour obsessive like me, it creates the perfect base to layer colours on to, not to mention making you feel incredibly sophisticated too. So to celebrate the incredible-ness of the colour black, here are some of my favourite ensembles, plus some of my dream necklaces I would pair with said outfits, if I was a megabucks billionaire instead of a poor student.

MY ATTEMPT...
(believe it or not, I'm actually wearing leggings, not a dress)

INSPIRATION...
Cameras & Cobbleslove this all black outfit fashionUlyanabe frassy
19 Stylish Outfit IdeasFreja black tutu skirt, moto jacket, wayfarers, and a big top bun. Love this all black outfit.

NECKLACE HEAVEN...
Image 1 of Erin Elizabeth For Johnny Loves Rosie Lucielle Statement NecklaceImage 1 of Pieces Dakota Tube & Bead Necklace
                JOHNNY LOVES ROSIE // £40                        PIECES// £20                   

Image 1 of ASOS Multi Row Leaf Cord Choker NecklaceImage 1 of ASOS Summer Bead Choker Necklace
       ASOS // £8                                                ASOS// £8    
    
H&M // £24.99                                           H&M // £14.99

Image 1 of Johnny Loves Rosie Mini Luna NecklaceImage 1 of New Look Apres Ski Statement Necklace
JOHNNY LOVES ROSIE // £24                  NEW LOOK // £17.99    

TOPSHOP // £12.50                       H&M // £12,99

AND A LITTLE BIT OF ACDC (it would be rude not to)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...